Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 October, 11:11
11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 October, 05:15
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Love sunflowers!
Made this one in the mountains in Utah!
Went to a fabulous diner just right up the road.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 October, 05:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What a beautiful place. :)

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Utah was one of the most beautiful places I have been. We stopped here on an area just off the road for a bit and Waqie played a tune or two. It was a fun trip.
12:31 AM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 October, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have been to Utah quite a few times, it's a beautiful state. I especially love Zion NP.😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 October, 12:52
Not sure where that is I was around Salt Lake City in Midway!
The mountains were the most beautiful I have ever seen. I love the Smokeys, but Utah was better.
Smokeys is all trees and you cant see the mountains as well because everywhere you go mostly you are up in the mountains instead of like Utah in the huge valleys where you could see them all around you.