Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I guess my light here was to walk them through the funeral process and organize the things that they couldn't. I have done all that I can to keep costs to a minimum for them, but they will need a little more help financially. I humbly ask, if you can, please help my brother lay his sweet Ziggy to rest. Thank you Anons, I already know what is about to happen with this and I can never share how much it means to me, and to my brother. He is having a really tough time with reliving finding his son. Please, more than financing, wrap him in your prayers. I love you guys.
Here is the link I set up for them.
https://givesendgo.com/Zig...
02:24 PM - Oct 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 October, 11:34
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🕊️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 October, 11:34
🕊️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
02 October, 10:53
Sending you and yours Love and prayers 🤍🤍🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 October, 05:03
✨🙏💖🕊️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 October, 01:52
🙏🙏🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 October, 12:45
🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 October, 11:30
At AU we carry our own on our shoulder in our prays and with every prayer we share God has bless AU more than any place i feel its home pleasent dreams to all

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
01 October, 11:29
Lord, wrap our friend Bennastix's brother in you grace. Provide strength, patience and resilience for them in this time of trial. Provide for them, so them may not suffer any more than they are right now, and bring peace upon them in knowing their Ziggy is ho ewith you. In Jesus name I pray🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
01 October, 11:29
🙏🙏🙏

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 October, 11:28
may Gods light and love guide each day and every night as he lays his head to rest.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 October, 11:22
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 October, 11:15
I carry you all in my heart.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 October, 11:13
sending all of you love and prayers

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
01 October, 11:11
🙏😔✝️

Ange Love @LoveM
01 October, 11:06
Prayers and much love 🙏🏻❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
01 October, 11:06
Praying this minute

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
01 October, 03:44
praying! Will give. Love to you and your family.

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
01 October, 02:56
💕🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
01 October, 02:43
Prayers sent and flowing🙏💕

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
01 October, 02:36
🙏❤️🙏

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 October, 02:34
🙏🏼🤍