17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
i've been thinking... air travel HAS to change.
PATRIOT Act and TSA must be backed off, but it's so much more than that.
Being corralled through the airport like cattle, the airline finding every way to fuck you and not deliver the service (late and inconvenient, every time) -- air travel needs a refresh! Fook an airport, we turning airspace into something like public roads.

small planes and personal pilots licenses gonna become a major tool, IMO, for low orbit travel with improved battery/wireless power tech...

imagine flying to and from work halfway across the country, and being home in time for dinner.... having a 'neighborhood' runway and landing strip.

all of this may seem far-fetched, but there's a world in which this is very real. we've yet to even begin to understand the TRUE limitations of tech.

How efficient can the world be without the 6+ hours travel time for a simple 1hour flight...

./confirmVibe
https://anonup.com/thread/...
10:49 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 October, 12:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
What was VK replying to...I can’t see Laurens post [blocked].

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 October, 12:07
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 11:34
Someone should research the people who have made money off the swabs supplied to the TSA.
Create the problem = Make money off the solution.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
30 September, 11:33
Not only that…. But think about this. They TELL us a plane needs an INSANE amount of fuel to fly. There is NO WAY a plane can hold the amount it needs. Something is waaaaaayyy Off when you start to think about it.

I read something about planes really run off water vapor or something but they use fuel to inflate prices

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 September, 11:33
I'll take a sat powered electric one of these

Except I was mine powder coated red
❤️🤣

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
30 September, 11:06
when do we get the hover cats ? ;P

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
30 September, 11:19
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 11:41
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
🤣😂 ❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 11:03
Something along the lines of the Jetsons perhaps?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
30 September, 11:00
i hear ya, air lines have no incentive to be even mildly competent at their job.
get rid of most of faa red tape and private plane ownership would be like owning a volkswagen or honda

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
30 September, 10:56
Neighborhoods with hangers and strips already exist in some states.

30 September, 11:03
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
correct! but they're so few and far between, and in my understanding, they're sort of a 'reserved for the wealthy' thing, since, you know, your average american isn't owning and maintaining a cessna... :)

kinda what gave me the image for the future