Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
30 September, 12:46
Wonder what is next on the agenda...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 05:13
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Agreed. Even common sense with zero research can prove Covid isn't going to cause the fear they need.
What distraction will be used next? We see food shortages, but right now its not a large enough scale scare event, so FF incoming??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
I find it interesting our shelves have been stocked fine the last few months (Australia) BUT the last 3 weeks there is a sudden supply shortage and shelves are looking bare again.
10:38 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 September, 10:41
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Its hit & miss like that here in the USA. Stay as prepared as you can. We're praying for you guys. Us patriots need to stick together worldwide.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
01 October, 12:03
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thankfully my veggie beds are helping so much, glad its Spring and I can finally get tomatoes, capsicum, watermelon, pumpkins etc in