Only people mentioned by MMMMADDDD in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 October, 01:16
In response MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
💥Lake Mead / Hoover Dam Break/FLOOD?!!!💥

I believe the Hoover Dam contains 'information' concerning the corruption of those we have put our faith in and it is about to burst.

The Anti-Christ Birthing and the Hoover Dam Birthing Ritual by J. Parra >>> https://youtu.be/AGNAxFDGi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
30 September, 11:26
In NL/BE/GE we had unnatural great rainfall in the summer of 2021. Haarp? I read somewhere that dead bodies out tunnels were found through these floods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
30 September, 11:37
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
30 September, 08:07
Okay i posted something like this the other day and deleted it because it sounded crazy. If the tides never come back in in FL? Where did the water go? Was the pipeline explosion to create a hole to the underworld? did the water go down? Will aliens and Nazi experiments wash up on our shores? The thought just keeps coming back.

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
30 September, 09:09
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
it's very interesting food for thought. i was just talking with my circle as well about it. like water in florida disappearing was them flooding those areas and so on. if these dumbs are as big as they say then who knows maybe the water may just stay in place whereever it went? hard to say.