Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 September, 06:30
Bonita Springs got crushed. The Gulf of Mexico just came right in. Picture sent to me by Stacey Sheldon. This may be Doc’s.

https://twitter.com/JimCan...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 09:04
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Looks like Mexico Beach when Michael hit there and wiped out all of Mexico Beach and Cape San Blas.
Cape San Blas is where we usually went for vacations.It took them two yrs to rebuild a lot of it and some places were so leveled they didnt rebuild,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 12:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm wondering if this hurricane is being driven by white hats. We know we have the technology. If so, I believe they are either flooding DUMBs or taking out d.s.

29 September, 09:04
I dont think so, too much devastation. When White Hats use ff people dont die unless some one f's up from what I have seen and they would not be attacking flag state of Florida.

29 September, 03:46
I haven't seen any confirmed deaths, have you? I agree they would be careful not to harm average citizens, but if the deaths were cabal connected...

29 September, 10:17
Idk that one sheriff said about 100 ppl early this morning but I have been earning coins all day have not really seen.

30 September, 01:39

30 September, 03:20
I understand your thinking here and I do believe they can loosely control the specific areas a storm like this hits, but I dont believe they can controll it to a degree to make sure no one dies.

Our fren for instance @truebeliever here on AU's home sustained 165mile per hour winds that night and I completely believe what saved her was purely God's Angels sent for her.

Her home was left in tack as well. I do wholehearted believe that the evils released this storm and hope that it backfires on them when it reaches DC.

30 September, 05:26
If it swamps D.C., it was definitely white hats steering it. They have put sandbags around many buildings in D.C. so those are most likely the buildings they want to save. Hopefully the white house sinks or implodes or the "nuke" hits it.

30 September, 05:34
Nana would prefer Rods of Gods for all the evil buildings in Washington instead of nukes, no harmful residue I understand!

Or better yet God takes care of it!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 September, 05:38
DEWs and controlled demolition…boomerang effect of what [they] did on 9/11

30 September, 05:43
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Military weapon or God?
Georgia Guide-stones!

30 September, 05:45
Military = Saviors of Mankind….God’s Angel Army using his technology to rid the world of [them] and [their] evil

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Many would disagree with Nana but my personal opinion is that we have no chance to actually win without our military, perhaps postpone the inevitable without them but we would eventually all be taken out,.
05:48 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 September, 07:17
Military...Space Force...
Daniel 10:10 And behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly loved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for now I have been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, “Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words. 13 The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia, 14 and came to make you understand what is to happen to your people in the latter days. For the vision is for days yet to come.”

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
30 September, 06:18
none at all

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
30 September, 06:01
I agree with you Nana!
Everyday people do not have the discipline to
1) follow specific orders
2) kill without second thoughts
3) remain silent about orders and information (OPSEC).
It takes training to do it right.

30 September, 06:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
This is true and Nana doesn't think people really have any kind or grasp of the advanced weaponry our military AND the cabal actually have.
The majority of the population still dont even realize that ETs are real, the moon is an actual maned space station, and our military and the cabal have been refining and developing these weapons using ET technology since most likely the 20s and 30s.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
30 September, 06:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
in medicine those following orders are just as guilty and usually punished, so we hope. in the military not following orders gets you in trouble even though the orders are unjust. sucks for those who do right

30 September, 05:51
It had to be this way…time travellers knew [their] plan was to kill 7.5 billion people and have the world to [themselves] with a few million slaves. God Bless our brave and courageous men and women in uniform who selflessly fight to save all of humanity 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
30 September, 06:37
God always looks after his own in ways we can not fathom

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 September, 06:44
Dumb question/thought, but throwing it out there anyway. Do these people really think if they were successful in wiping billions of people off the planet that a few million slaves and some AI would make their lives peachy? Human nature and God would eventually upset their precious gold apple carts, I believe. Their hubris and stupidity will be their downfall.