Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
๐Ÿšจ Like ANTIFA mapping, Chelsea Clinton mapping was planned long ago

5D Chess + The Long Game ๐Ÿฟ

๐Ÿ˜Ž Like Father (Trump), Like Daughter (Ivanka)
05:39 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Physical_Digital_Soldier in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
30 September, 08:00
In response Q Know What I Meme? to his Publication
She would be an expert on the dark side as she sports an upside down cross. Someone should ask her how she defines "darkside".

Wearing an upside cross is a rejection and moker of Jesus Christ . It's an anti christ smbol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
30 September, 06:39
๐Ÿคจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 September, 05:57
how can you b friends with someone who goes to the church of satan? why would Ivanka even talk to her? odd.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
30 September, 06:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
i knew chelsea and ivanka were friends which made me question Trump in 2015

as we get further along, i think Ivanka chose the dark side

we will see !!!

evacertainly @evacertainly
30 September, 05:47
Everybody can earn ๐Ÿ’ฐ500 dollars daily. Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last week payment was exactly ๐Ÿ’ฐ30,000 dollars.

This Website Open Here---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com