Stella Bella @NasNas
30 September, 02:48
The HPV caused catastrophic harm to women, but the Covid shot is even more dangerous

Vaccines causing sterility is not new:
The HPV vaccine caused sterility and ovarian failure in young women, causing 9 and 10 year old girls to go into premature menopause,
The trials showed a 27% miscarriage rate and there was a 50% drop in teenage pregnancy over a 10 year period.

What we are now seeing with the covid shots is far, far worse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
I recall how the school system / BIG PHARMA were pressuring women to 'get their daughters vaccinated' with Gardasil! Relentless they were. but the reception of this "solution" was not well received! Not because of the shot, but it was because women were upset - yet another med was required because sexual contact with males could result in a STD issue! n, "Why shouldn't the males be forced to take a med?!'the women fumed! I told my husband "Just wait... very soon they will require it for boys!"

When my daughter was in high school, Gardasil was being recommended for boys & girls. In the Dr.'s office, I read the small print pamphlet. The nurse told me I was the ONLY one who asked to read the accompanying documents! I quizzed her on several points. She was clueless. But most disturbing- literature said, it would protect the taker's cervix I asked, "When did Boys start having cervixes?" Silence. They admitted it was to help the moms feel better!

My girl: NO SHOT!
03:43 PM - Sep 30, 2022
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alexis Hightower, click on at the bottom under it