Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Short story...Took my neighbor to lunch yesterday. Her husband died suddenly in April from a "heart attack." She had an autopsy done cuz "there is something suspicious about that vaccine." During our lunch she asked whether the vaccine may have had something to do with his death. She said, "he had heart disease but wonder if it accelerated his death." I was gentle with her, since it's only been a few months since he died & she is still in that "acceptance" phase. I mainly listened. I said it may have or probably could have, that the Pfizer CEO is quadrupled jabbed & is still getting positive with C19. I explained the testing procedure briefly. She told me she isn't going to get the booster (she got the jab). I DID however tell her, NOT to get the booster. However, she has a daughter who is a pharmacist who has gotten the jab & booster & has been sick, who may influence her decision. I hope I planted a small seed to get her thinking & searching for answers.
02:58 PM - Sep 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mare Qay - WWG1WGA!, click on at the bottom under it