Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 October, 01:10
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Duck, Duck and Cover…

Happened upon this thread that Miranda Devine of the NY Post retweeted — it gives a very good overview of what Putin actually said (Truth to light, anyone?)

https://twitter.com/GrayCo...

Meanwhile, “Nuclear War” is trending…

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
01 October, 12:30
Duck, Duck GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 September, 11:21
Sync!

Was telling my daughter just last night that when we moved to NY my brother took his allowance & bought a Duck from a farmers yard sale & brought it home. Mom & Dad let it live in the garage (we were still in moving mode). It made a mess everywhere so one night my parents snuck out with the duck to return him to nature. So funny cause they didn't want to get in trouble. That same brother decided he wanted to turn his closet into a monkey house. Dad said a resounding NO. My brother is a Veteranstian now🙂

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 September, 07:47
🥰
Duck duck
quack quack
when does a bird sing

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
30 September, 05:28

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 September, 04:14
As a child I had a rooster, from chick to gigantic beast. Bartje was his name. He was always so hungry that he ate the canaries from my father's aviary ... One day Bartje had disappeared ... my father had had enough.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
30 September, 04:10
Might solve a mystery… or rewrite history…

Used to watch this all the time!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 September, 03:23
Video length :24 = Q Post 24

Gematria on CAPS of Q Post 24
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

I Am He 36

Mirror of Q Post 24 = 42
"We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT"

Gematria on CAPS of Q Post 42

Im Batman 73
Panic In Dc 73
Wwiii 73
Be Careful 73
Obelisk 73

Timestamp 8:32 = Q Post 832

Gematria on CAPS OF Q POST 832

Praise The Creator From Whom All
Blessings Flow 479

Britney Spears Trauma
Based Monarch Programming 479

Corporations Have More
Rights Than Citizens 479

It Is Better To Be Alone
Than In The Wrong Company 479

The Sheild Stands Guard
And The Sword Stands Ready 479

Vatican Is Forbidding
Revelation Of Jesus Christ 479

Shapeshifters Have
Greenish Tinge Around Mouth 479

All Dumbs Explode If You
Keep Testing The Messiah 479

Nemesis Will Destroy
Israel And State Of Israel 479

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 September, 03:24
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
30 September, 01:12
Howdy VK always honored ! hope your weekend is absolutely Ducky🐥

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
30 September, 12:57
hmmm ... Mr. Pool and Howard Moon posted these

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
30 September, 01:09
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
yes, the dancing duck , i thought that was quite a coincidence as well

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
30 September, 12:51
Go!!
VL- :24
Nov 01, 2017 1:27:03 AM EDT
Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No. 147448408
Any person making statements they will not be seeking re-election was put in submission. For the betterment of the country not all will be prosecuted and all will do as told. You will see more of this occur (not normal yet disregarded) and even on the D side.

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
30 September, 12:40
Duck, Duck, Go ... 💛👋

Olaf Koll @OlafK
30 September, 12:31
❤️🙏❤️

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
30 September, 12:26

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
30 September, 12:25
Omg literally my dream come true! I use duck emoji’s interchangeabley with hearts because I love ducks so much! Anyway…….

Duck, Duck….

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 September, 12:24
❤️

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
30 September, 12:23
Go 💥

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
30 September, 12:13
Its so little and cute 😊

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 September, 12:11
Duck Boats used in WW2... amphibious boats for land or water.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
30 September, 12:05
j’adore les canards 🤣

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 September, 11:49

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 September, 11:44
DuckDuckGo is also a Google owned internet provider… I think communication blackouts are imminent at this point!! Maybe Oct 4th-15th? Those are the ten days missing from the Julian calendar. 10 day of “darnkess”?? Misspellings matter. What IS darnkess?! It means… What the enemy is about to experience or dark to light!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
30 September, 07:46
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Ha!!! just noticed i said “internet provider”… lol 🤣😂 internet BROWSER!!!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 September, 11:45
"duck"
2 of 5
"duckduck"
1 of 1

Miro Bratanov @mirobratanov
30 September, 11:43

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
30 September, 11:43
Hey everyone!
I made a post on my profile how to add contacts to Signal.
Please share and repost if you want :)

Awakened __T @awakened_t
30 September, 11:42
🦆

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 September, 11:14

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 September, 11:00
[GO]ose!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
30 September, 10:44
Go!

TS = 8:32 > 85.

Nov 05, 2017 1:06:58 AM EDT
Anonymous
Who funds MS13?
Why did BO instruct HS & BP to release MS13 captures at the border?
What agency has direct ties to (2) major drug cartels?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing the removal of MS13?
Why is AG Sessions / POTUS prioritizing building the wall?
Immigration?
Drugs?
Who do you hire for a hit?
Who can be eliminated after the job is complete?
Seth Rich.
Who was found dead (2) shortly after his murder?
What affiliation did they have?
Classified.
Q

https://www.theepochtimes....

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
30 September, 10:39
so so tiny and precious, smiles💛number 832, trust, love, faith, everything will turn out right in the end, no matter how bad things seem now, gonna be ok☀️