Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 September, 11:16
Good morning to all the 250+ AU prayer warriors! I'm happy to report good news in Josh's road to recovery. After the call for prayer last night, Josh finally showed signs of waking and acknowledgement of voice commands after enduring his open heart surgery. The call for prayer went out last night because dr's were concerned that he had not shown signs of waking since surgery and had told the family to prepare themselves for the worst. At 5:39 am this morning, Josh started moving his toes, then fluttering his eyes. I am told the joy in that hospital room was off the charts! Praise God!!! The dr's have had to put him back under due to the chest tubes and wires and to keep him still for healing. Our family wanted me to thank each and every one of you who prayed for Josh's recovery. Your prayers were heard and answered! I personally, was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, and prayer from this amazing group of God's family here on AU. It has touched me deeply. Forever, Thank you ALL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 Thinking of Josh just dropped in to see if there were any new updates since the 25th. He is in my prayers daily. God bless.
11:09 PM - Sep 29, 2022
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
29 September, 11:28
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏God bless you Raven. Truly!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 11:26
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
You are very thoughtful and very appreciated Royal Raven. He is making slow progress, but progress none the less. He has developed pneumonia and is still on the ventilator, but is expected to get a trach this week and be taken off the machine. His Mom, Dad and Sister rode out the hurricane in an Orlando hotel room last night. All are shaken but powering through. His heart is functioning well with the impella implant so far. We've had very spotty communication due to the storm so details are sparse. We are trying not to overwhelm them with too many questions but are still encouraged that he's still with us. Our Family is SO thankful for your prayers and the thoughtfulness you and others have shown is nothing short of amazing! Thank you so much for sending your positive energy and prayers. We all know they have made all the difference in him pulling through his surgery and finally waking up! Not to mention the comfort it has given all of us as we wait for him to get stronger.💖🤗

Royal Raven @Royalraven
30 September, 08:47
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Thank you Tizzylish for the update on Josh! God bless Josh and the entire family. I pray each day is filled with miracles that bring him closer to a complete recovery. 🙏😊❤️