Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 09:28
I don't know about you Patriots, but some of the narratives from the biggest influencers on this platform are just not proving to be true. The structure in front of the White House is BEING DISASSEMBLED & TAKEN DOWN. How is it going to be used for anything? Disinformation is NOT OPSEC. Prove me wrong. Tell the ENTIRE anonup universe how this "stage" is going to be used for upcoming trials and tribunals. As for mocking & calling Patriots quitters: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MORE ARDENT GROUP OF PATRIOTS IN HISTORY. We have the RIGHT to question the NARRATIVE! It does not fit a winning one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 February, 09:41
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
It's wise to test the prophets to see whether they are from God. Many have failed this test. Most failures come from the most vocal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Indeed. They WILL be put to the test. If they are false, we have a lot of time to make up. We have been held back by this one thing: THERE IS A PLAN. Thus far, no PROOF has evidenced itself. Do we need to know the enitre plan? NO. But WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO DEFNED OURSELVES FROM A COMMON ENEMY. Keeping is waiting on false promises is immoral. I am not ASLEEP. Neither am I a sheep. I KNOW BS when I see it - like this "Trial Stage."
09:45 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
05 February, 09:51
Oh you're far from sleeping, your critical thinking and common sense are refreshing. I want nothing more than for all of this to unfold and see justice for the evil, but Im afraid that it just may be God's vengeance to handle, not our hopes and wishful thinking. Im still catiously optimistic, but its interferring with my common sense...

05 February, 09:53
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Well Said, Madame.

05 February, 10:23
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Just trust God and demonstrate that by ignoring fear of what may happen here on earth.

05 February, 09:49
The only plan is God's plan. I don't know what that plan is. I do believe God can work through people, no one here is an authority on who they are.