Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 September, 10:32
Just throwing this out there. But what if the Elites are working with someone or something in the larger earth outside of the ice wall and have made a pact with them to rule over us. Using our earth as a farm to harvest us or our energy for these other entities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 September, 03:17
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Plot of the movie Doctor Sleep, tho only shown with children not animals. The creatures harvesting the energy use the word steam instead of loosh.
Thay always tell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
29 September, 04:14
In response New Years Day to her Publication
was just watching something about this yesterday! crazy vibes today⚡️
thank you!
they always tell us!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 September, 03:13
If this is true, it is not limited to just animal hunts and war. I would add the pain and suffering humans experience when they have cancer or some debilitating disease. This could extend to other examples. Which would mean these loosh seakers are parasitic. I do not consent!

29 September, 09:14
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I agree with you completely. When I first read this I thought about my near death battle with Lyme disease a few years back. We do not consent! In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 September, 02:10
Refers to energy bodies, not souls

29 September, 04:15
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
thank you for pointing that out for those who cant see the macrocosmic war 🙏🏼

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
29 September, 01:54
Totally ignoring God the Creator.

29 September, 04:18
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
great point. it is very interesting to see how many athiests become believers in God once they fully understand how deeply evil this goes