Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
Monday dreams. I've held off on writing this down but I retain them in my head. A lot is just going from place to place. Nothing much happens. I'm doing errands or staying in. But Monday's sleep brought some tidings.

The first one was about Epstein's Island. The lines on that domed structure that are blue, went far into the ground and were red. So white and red lines. Although covered by earth. I could see the dirt as the foundations were being dug up, I dreamed that I was watching it being uncovered. The blue lines turning to red. But they were as if unfinished. The lines connected to some other lines of another structure elsewhere. Another location on the island, or another island, or even further away. That I could not see. But there are red and white lines coming up from the ground that maybe form the blue lines as it come above the ground.

I got the feeling that was an unfinished thing as well. There are red and white lines of another structure somewhere else...
12:38 AM - Sep 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nackendara in this post can reply
29 September, 12:45
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
I stirred and woke, but it was early yet. I drifted back to sleep trying to capture the leave off point. I found the footing and was back in. But the blue and white lines stood silent. The palm trees swayed and no one was there. I couldn't grasp the whereabouts of the connecting red and white lines underground to another location. So I left.

But I found myself at a grocery store where a musician was playing the trombone for coins. He was middle aged, street survivor type. Well dressed though. But while his playing was top notch, the classical piece he was playing sounded backwards. I recognized the music but it was altered. It was unharmonious when the keys would not play the music as written.

Then another musician joined him on the other side of the entrance/exit doors. He was playing a violin and was following along the first musician's tune. But he couldn't keep up so he walked away leaving yet another musician with a violin to take over...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 12:54
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
When the third musician began to play, the first musician began playing all kinds of different classical pieces but they were all backwards versions of the original. The small crowd would give little bursts of applause and then drift off to go elsewhere. But I was still standing close to the doors as I watched.

Finally I walked up to the trombone player and told him that he wasn't playing that stuff correctly. But by then he had disappeared. The other musicians were gone too.

Then I woke up again and was left with two mysterious segments of dreams.

So in waking alertness I will say, perhaps the connecting lines of the Epstein structure joined up with that store? And the backwards musician and fellow understudies were keeping a kind of frequency surrounding wherever that store is. The lines may represent a way the structures stay on/in the earth without being suspect.

The store was near a beach in a populated location. Not a private island. It was warm, palm trees were there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396