Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 September, 07:34
Original

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 September, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wanna try some AI art?

Create something here https://creator.nightcafe....

All you need is a key phrase.

I got the picture above by using "Trump playing cards"

When done post what you got and list the key phrase you used.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 September, 08:26

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
AI knows the Truth about Antarctica vibe.
08:38 PM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Jen ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 September, 11:35
VK, are you AI?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 September, 08:44
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
28 September, 11:25

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
28 September, 11:21

Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 September, 09:06
Al and all of the dark forces that once Ruled the world are no longer we are finally free.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 08:52
So do the elites and the majority of Congress, hell Newt Gingrich still vacations there!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
28 September, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Newt is the definition of swarmy swamp creature. Maybe at the end of all this, he and all of those who kept places like Antartica a secret from the rest of humanity...can make their permanent home there. Forever. Nice and chilly.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 September, 08:49
🤣tarts

Noah Monica @NoahMonica
28 September, 08:44
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.NetJob1.com

Jen ... @Jenfranji
28 September, 08:42
Oops, I spelt it wrong VK

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts