C.B. Lewis @clewis0316
New here how do you find people to follow.
12:15 PM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by clewis0316 in this post can reply
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
15 January, 02:10
In response C.B. Lewis to his Publication
I clicked on Hot Topics that have popular hashtags being used and I found some people I was following on twitter. There is also a section that says Who To Follow, which may help also. Keep in mind though, I'm on a laptop, it may be different on a phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 January, 07:35
I'm still working on it too lol . We'll get there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Ratliff @Rebln
11 January, 12:22
no clue trying, cant even find the feed

Penelope Kekz @PenelopeKekz
11 January, 12:42
In response Rebecca Ratliff to his Publication
feed is Home, to the left

11 January, 12:43
In response Rebecca Ratliff to his Publication
feed is Home, to the left

11 January, 12:41
🙏If youre on a computer, either search without the @ or look to the right side for "who to follow"
God Bless