Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/SapphireSkyeO...
🟪🟡SADIO MANE🟪🟡Humanitarians & Heroes🟪🟡
“THIS IS SADIO MANE. THE LIVERPOOL STRIKER WHO EARNS 7.8 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR. HE WAS SPOTTED USING A CRACKED IPHONE, DESPITE EARNING ENOUGH TO BUY 150 BRAND NEW IPHONE EVERY WEEK.

HE ONCE SAID: "WHY WOULD I WANT TEN FERRARIS, 20 DIAMOND WATCHES, OR TWO PLANES? WHAT WILL THESE OBJECTS DO FOR ME AND FOR THE WORLD? I BUILT SCHOOLS, A STADIUM, WE PROVIDE CLOTHES, SHOES, FOOD FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE IN EXTREME POVERTY. IN ADDITION, I GIVE 70 EUROS PER MONTH TO ALL PEOPLE IN A VERY POOR REGION OF SENEGAL WHICH CONTRIBUTES TO THEIR FAMILY ECONOMY."

💚Money isn’t everything, it’s simply energy so if you’re a good human, you will do good with it, if you aren’t so good, you won’t do good things with money. The good news is that there’s some beautiful humans on earth that actually give back and this man is doing right by his fellow man.

#sadiomane #Humanitarians #Heroes
🟨JOIN➡️ SapphireSkyeOfficial
01:42 PM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 September, 01:54
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Beautiful story! Thanks for posting!
There's nothing more attractive in this world than a grateful and generous heart. I love this!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396