Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 September, 12:32
Was the Georgia Guidestones the preview of what’s to come with their satanic monuments?

Think logically.

War?

Who is in control?

What will the scare event be?

Narrative playing out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 12:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Idk but I have seen visions of a city being leveled by an Angel directed by the arm of God, I assumed it was DC but who knows.
Personally I do believe at some point that giant penis is going to go B-O-O-M!
Nana would love to push that button myself. If the stories are true let's free the Bible [they] had bound underneath it first!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
Add in the Nord Stream Pipeline to the WW3 FF Scenario. What do you know about the Bible that is under the monument? I hadn't heard of this.
01:12 PM - Sep 28, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AK_Kiff in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 03:04
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Nana has heard that [they] have a hidden room underneath the giant penis where they have an old Bible Bond by witches and every Presidential Inauguration that we have had they were down there casting spells hoping to resurrect the Antichrist into whom ever the new President was taking the oath. Idk if it is true.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 03:08
Pathetic. Jesus rules all and they know it.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
28 September, 03:46
I remember reading that also. Was that in Tom Horn's book?