Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
What the hell is this BS? UK government looking at passing a Bill to use children as spies on their parents, ON behalf on of state agencies ! these people are sick!
08:46 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by HunMcCann in this post can reply
Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
05 February, 11:08
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
i live in the UK and that is super scary. if any of my kids try to grass me up on anything, they'll get a slap and sent to bed without any dinner!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
05 February, 01:48
In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication
I’m UK too but had to go to Sky Australia to find the story , this is so wrong they are targeting kids in their teens just when healthy rebellion kicks in and hormone surges, like the government don’t know that 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
05 February, 09:34
In response Hunny McCann to her Publication
sad thing is theyve used kids as slies fir decades

Hunny McCann @HunMcCann
05 February, 10:17
In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication
Its bad all the time pushing to make it seem more acceptable, and it will never be acceptable, children are paramount