BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
Sometimes, when I'm feeling like I've been hit with more than I can handle, I need to get my vibe back up where it's supposed to be... so I start singing.

Doesn't matter I have tears running down my cheeks, I keep on singing.

This is one of my favorites for hard times.

https://youtu.be/JFy1jC-qH...
"In The Midst Of It All" Southern Gospel Lyric Video - YouTube

This is a lyric video version of the Southern Gospel song, "In The Midst Of It All". You can purchase MP3 versions of the accompaniment track for live perfor...

02:38 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 November, 05:24
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Been thinking of you and Wayne. Hope things are going well. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
15 February, 10:51
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
Hi, Sandy! Thank you for you know what, love. We're getting along, but I let myself get overtired so now I'm really drained after not doing much.

I'm also trying to get the garden going again & have planted 12 lbs of seed potatoes in some huge woven plastic bins... and I'm sore all over, LOL.

Wayne is working & just had a checkup last week. They doc said "maybe" he'd be able to be fitted for dentures... The contour of the new bone is not the same as the old one, so they'll have to build up the denture on one side. I hope they can do that. No doubt, it will be expensive.

Meanwhile, we just keep working to get ahead. The friend who gave us Rocky is opening a farmers' market in Moss Point, so we will be getting hand fed ribeyes for $5/lb! Eggs $2/dz, sausage 99 cents/ lb... Lots of Amish folks there with cheeses & breads, etc. I will have my own booth to sell my soaps (although who will pay $8 for a bar of soap, I don't know, LOL).
So I'm making pine needle baskets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396