Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 September, 10:46
Many (if not most) people in my circle have devices such as "ALEXA". I hear them tell the device to turn up the volume, adjust the television, lights on or off, etc. They are always asking the device questions about all sorts of events, schedules, even silly stuff. I have refrained from having a device in my home like "ALEXA". My grandkids (grownups) have said I should get one of these devices. Here are my reasons why I do not want this in my environment:

I am capable of changing the television volume or picture. I can turn my lights on or off as I choose. I have to use my legs, my hands, my brain to do these very simple things. I can look up answers to questions I have. I know how to research on my own brain power.

So I wonder how will the future generations be when they are all dependent on devices such as "ALEXA"? Will they know how to read, write or figure things out using their own brain? Will they be able to walk, run, swim? Will they want to? Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
The purpose of these 'devices' is to get the general population accustom to having a robot-like device do things for them, we have become slaves to our own device.
11:02 AM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sharing4unme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rae of Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it