Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Marie Foster @Marecf
17 January, 11:44
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I Love This

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
17 January, 11:44
as awake as I've been seen middle school (31 now) I know I'm still going to cry when everything comes to light. I've been the black sheep for so long. The nut job... I'm definitely going to cry crocodile tears if John John takes the stage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 11:10
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Ive been Awake since 1980, and have been the black sheep of the family that long. I've been called all kinds of names like conspiracy theorist, nutjob wacko- you name it. it was very lonely until Q made it okay to bea researcher. i will be happy just to have everything out in the open.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
18 January, 11:10
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Ive been Awake since 1980, and have been the black sheep of the family that long. I've been called all kinds of names like conspiracy theorist, nutjob wacko- you name it. it was very lonely until Q made it okay to bea researcher. i will be happy just to have everything out in the open.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
16 January, 11:32

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
16 January, 11:28
I just got to be the 17th