Together = WWG1WGA

We're going to stop together.

Good morning Truth seeker.
07:45 AM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Hope Love @HopeLove01
27 September, 12:10
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I LOL at the normies not having a clue about the subliminal messages Dan the Man posts! But we Know! Let’s do this PEPE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
27 September, 11:33
I do this allot, cant help it I drive a challenger RT with a hemi, still cant get around those red light LOL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 September, 12:55
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Nice timestamp.

11 11 11 11

LOL- 39
I'm Q- 39

It's JFK Jr. past the hour. 🇺🇸

Ange Love @LoveM
27 September, 11:30
🙏🏻Thank you for your love and support❤️😘

#FamilyIsEverything ✝️😇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 September, 08:32
Yep Nana learned that lesson a long time ago. Now I figure that if God put a slow driver in front of me it is because he doesnt want me to get somewhere faster.

Sometimes we just need to pay attention to where God wants us to be and where He doesnt want us to be.

Little foggy is a good sign there imho.
Hope you get out of there on time and have a safe trip. Please let us know when you land where ever you are headed.

According to what Juan believes MAY happen it should be an interesting 40 days and 40 nights coming up.

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
27 September, 07:49
Just smile and wave.