COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Quote:

"I want every American to be prepared for the hard days that lie ahead.

We will go through a very tough two weeks, and then hopefully as experts predict we are going to start seeing some real light at the end of the tunnel, but this is going to be very painful, a very, very painful two weeks.

When you look and see at night the kind of death that has been caused by this enemy, invisible enemy it's absolutely incredible." Donald Trump
05:54 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Blessed Wifey @BlessedWifey88
26 September, 06:29
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
This is an old quote. He was speaking about when we shut down for 2 weeks for the Covid virus. So much fear mongering going on lately. Yes i believe things will happen one day, but my goodness, the fear mongering needs to stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blessed Wifey @BlessedWifey88
26 September, 06:29
This is an old quote. He was speaking about when we shut down for 2 weeks for the Covid virus. So much fear mongering going on lately. Yes i believe things will happen one day, but my goodness, the fear mongering needs to stop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 September, 06:15
who/what is invisible enemy??

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
26 September, 06:03
can you give a few more details as to what to expect? Would be much appreciated! Rough day.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
26 September, 05:58
Thank You Valiant Thor! I Pray God will protect you and return you home to your family. 🙏🙏🙏❤💕❤💕❤