Desert Dog @Zippydog
so was the video posted here on AU about U.N. troops in London fake?
The entire "troop movement in the U.K." disappeared faster than "New Coke".
05:51 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
27 September, 03:12
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Everything is fake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TerryRicem @TerryRicem
27 September, 03:18
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.
For more details visit.......... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 September, 08:46
Actually I think there is still a can of that in my son's room.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
26 September, 08:46
Like his laptop?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 09:45
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
You should have got the set complete with dead hooker and charges dodging action for $3.00 more haha

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 September, 08:21
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
😂

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 September, 08:50
In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication
👍

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 September, 06:56
I have been trying to get confirmation on that since yesterday.. can't find anything other than that video.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
26 September, 06:27
Jennifer Arcuri, Boris ex girlfriend, hacker, advisor... she tweeted it, and then retweeted it.

I was sort of expecting her to come back onto the stage at some point..

https://twitter.com/Jennif...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 05:52
No sauce for the pasta

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
26 September, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
5yrs of digging and pedo jarjon, this post just seems wrong man.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts