Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 September, 03:18
I bet that didn't go as expected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
27 September, 07:39
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
this is amazing, thank you ❤️👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 September, 11:29
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
There are a lot of gems in 260!!!
Numbers R Fun! 😀

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 September, 01:34
and these are great too♥️

27 September, 01:32
oh just realized you had another page of 260♥️

27 September, 01:22
auntie m you never disappoint, your gematria stories pull me in and take me on a ride♥️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
27 September, 01:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
I'm so glad you enjoy them! This one took a long time. There was so much information in that number!

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
26 September, 06:17
🤣LOL twat identified this as potentially 'dangerous'.

Thoris Szczerba @PatriotT
26 September, 06:17
🤣LOL twat identified this as potentially 'dangerous'.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 September, 06:04
Decode Five Hundred Fifty Five=260

Q Post #260
We protect our Patriots.
Q

We are WITH YOU.
Q