Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 September, 01:23
So many are stressing about "being ready" for the chaos. I get it but the way I see it is, WE ARE READY. We have been growing our faith, our light and our love FOR YEARS. No fear. No doubt. WE WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS. Have faith in YOURSELF😉 We were chosen for this😊 We will ALL do exactly what we are supposed to do when the time comes. Shine ya Light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 September, 01:27
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I agree. By this point most of us in this family, should have already figured out there is no need to live in fear. Anyone that still lives in fear, stop for a second and ask yourself why live in fear! There is absolutely zero reason to, Period.
God has us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
Seems silly to worry when you think about it.... God Bless!!!
02:03 PM - Sep 26, 2022
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sigis Armor, click on at the bottom under it