yogini dancer @yoginidancer
Prepare for the worst (Trump arrest?), pray for the best. Sending prayers up for all peaceful MAGA supporters for discernment, wisdom, courage and strength.

https://rumble.com/v1lj93r...
01:56 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by yoginidancer in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
27 September, 07:47
In response yogini dancer to her Publication
If it happens, before the midterms, it will ignite so many to vote out the Dems. They don't want that. They do want civil unrest as a way to label the MAGA crowd as terrorists. Juan could be giving misinformation. I am not sure, but it could be to rally the troops. They have tried every way to assassinate him, how would he be safe in their custody?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yogini dancer @yoginidancer
27 September, 02:01
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Details of possible upcoming events here: https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Once Trump under house arrest he can only communicate with attorneys (no rallies, truths, etc). Therefore, he can't be blamed for inciting anything that happens next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 September, 03:26
The Pope’s Arrest (His current double or whatever) I feel, would blow the pants off perps worldwide!! 🤓🤷‍♀️

But...for this plan, I do think is will be Trump! 😢
He will Fight Back Throwing Boomerangs like Never Before!!
😂

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
26 September, 03:24
This short video was sooo informative…! Like all my patience just went out the window and is replaced my this anticipating, anxious feeling! 🔥

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
26 September, 02:05
King Charles' arrest, surely? DJT's arrest wouldn't shock the world anyway. Certain people have been angling to make it happen for years.