April Evans @Stardust_1776
Yup. I believe it. That's what they are doing with the vaxxed people. They are human bioweapons. Just wait till they implement 5G. They'll be dropping like flies......
01:31 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Stardust_1776 in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 October, 08:49
In response April Evans to her Publication
Facebook had a video of people dying from the vax. Just before death, the people look up and around, throw their arms up as if they are fighting someone or something! Very strange!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
26 September, 09:57
Not really excited to see my kids my mom sisters my family that i love “ drop like flies”. be a little fkin sensitive and hope that your wrong. Hope that they actually got hydroxy or saline but Dont hope they drop like flies so that you can be fkin right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denali 1620 @Denali1620
26 September, 02:49
I'd love to see the DNA results of the vaxxed people pre and post jab.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
26 September, 02:25
Sounds like a movie. . . oh wait, it was a movie, James Bond No Time to Die!