Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
27 September, 03:09
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Could she be a wolf in sheep's clothing??? Some have posted her connections and they are not in alignment with the White Hats, Trump and alliance at all. I hope it's just part of coming along amidst the wolves, like Trump did, but only time will tell. I hope for the best for Italy but nothing surprises me anymore. Don't mean to be a downer--just reserved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 September, 10:46
SHE IS JUST BOSS ISN'T SHE!

If Nana was that age again I would be right there with her.
Good thing Nana is old and disabled during this time in history, I would most likely be in jail or suicided.

She knows how to play those corrupt suckers it appear!
Good on her1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 September, 08:47
They'd be number one with me if we based it on food

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
26 September, 06:50
Yeah shes a wolf in sheeps clothing, Globalist.

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
26 September, 06:50
Yeah shes a wolf in sheeps clothing, Globalist.

memes matter @NoComment
26 September, 06:43
viva l'italia

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
26 September, 04:32
Both of my maternal grandparents immigrated to the USA feom Italy I have always wanted to go ...but to the small country towns! one day I will!!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
26 September, 08:49
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
Same with my wife's on the paternal side

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 September, 03:45
Totally! 😂 😂 😂

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
26 September, 03:21
🤔 huummm.................i have to dig deeper one that one. The vaccine, Berlusconi.......................we will see.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 September, 01:52
Always have!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
26 September, 01:46
Maybe we should look into her a little more... I dunno.. Hopefully she's not an InfilTRAITOR.. I'm skeptical..

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
26 September, 01:20
Doesnt she have ties to Gates and WEF?

gravy trainâ„¢ @gravytrain
26 September, 01:07
hopefully shes the real deal