⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Racism at its finest. They want to dismiss every other race.

These white progressive women pay top dollar to get scolded by a black woman for an hour. White guilt in living color.
12:08 PM - Sep 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 September, 01:04
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Hmm...black women? I would hope they might raise the bar...but nope. Black Divas are those who look down upon those who are white women. Racist divas? Racist black women? Even the most liberal and lesbian white female in that room had a look of total discomfort being tested that way by a black diva. Racist liberal lesbian? When u have to tell the white people who invite u into their hm that they're racist......u may be a racist! When u make even the most liberal white lesbian uncomfortable with ur racist jive talking....maybe its u. Fuck this bitch.
👋🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
26 September, 02:12
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Honey with all due respect. You're missing the bigger picture same as all those women. We all have a enemy, and it is satan. NOT each other. No matter how one believes, the truth is we are all from one God. And we are all connected to the one True God. Free will is much over looked and understood. Shalom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
26 September, 12:14
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
😂😂😂

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
26 September, 12:50
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
26 September, 01:20
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
YEAH... I KNOW I KNOW...... SADLY Y I KNOW.....