JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 September, 08:09
Is it a possibility that rumors of this inevitable financial upheaval is a litmus test by the Q Team to test the waters in order to see where our patriots heads are? Yes. Game Theory. Is it a coincidence that @vincentkennedy stated a possible 5 day or so hiatus while these rumors are swirling? It is if you believe in coincidence which I do not. All of this to say, better safe than sorry. I am in a moment of immense transition which is not ideal but it is what it is. I will remain in close contact. Have a beautiful day Truth seeker. Calm And Cool.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 11:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Be careful out there hun!
If you are in large cities now Nana knows that you know the dangers there.

In Nana's bubble we are as prepared as I will ever be.

Maybe everyone could give some real thought to the probability that we will all be disconnected online for a while, most likely just a few days, but mentally we all need to be prepared for that.

Hold on to God and remember your training/preparing.
Others will probably be looking to you for answers not panic.

REMEMBER that:

No matter how dire the situation, you can not trust MSM>
You know they have lied to you every day of your life and you should not just restart trusting them when there is what appears to be a real emergency.
You know what to do, and when time allows give it the 24 or 48 hour test before you make decisions, if time permits.
If not go to your heart and talk to God about which way to go.
Well this is my own personal opinion anyways.
Love you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Love you Nana...we are ready 🙏❤️
12:27 AM - Sep 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it