Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
26 September, 12:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
😅Awww🤗❤️😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
26 September, 12:34
In response Ange Love to her Publication
I feel like I can relate most to the little red squirrel, I know many here who feel like the echidna. 🤍 I have always been one to find a way to include or befriend the people who have felt like they're on the outside looking in. My heart breaks for that because I remember how it felt for me throughout grade school. I was the kid who'd go sit with the special needs kids so they felt included or share my lunch with the kid who I noticed didn't pack or have credits for a school lunch. I made friends with the outcasts or kids who were feeling left out. The empathy inside for them would turn to guilt if I ignored it too long, it was a calling, a strong pull. I had a natural desire to help/serve others. Always have, and I expect that I always will. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
26 September, 12:24
Love this! Love you!💕

26 September, 12:26
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
Love you too fren! 😊🙏🤍

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 September, 11:30
i loved that that’s awesome. thank you

25 September, 11:31
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 September, 11:27

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 September, 11:26
😍💖🥰