Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 September, 12:50
EM is a good advertiser.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 September, 01:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
EM reminds me of electromagnetic then I started thinking about EMP. Wonder if it could be related to 10 days of darkness at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sue Briggs @SueB369
EMP could not only take our current system out but I think mess with us as well. We are bio-electric beings after all. Was just talking to my husband about the 10 days theory. I just can't wrap my mind around that long of a period without absolute chaos ensuing. Plus if we've been living in an archaic system (for slavery purposes) then whatever the Whitehats set up has got to be light years ahead and could be transferred just as easy as VK's photos of switching a light on. Thoughts?
06:32 PM - Sep 25, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SueB369 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sue Briggs, click on at the bottom under it