Donna Phillips @LDP2021
04 February, 10:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 01:07
In response Donna Phillips to her Publication
Where did this info come from? I've been monitoring EMR for many years, my life is impacted by it. I was hoping it was some new tech that would neutralise all microwave radiation not just #5G , #3g #4g and Wifi.

EMR can be measured by meters. Radiation is still pumping out here in Oz & other countries People are still reporting health issues. The experts that monitor this and other frequencies. have not reported any change.

CoVFeFe is an Act apparently https://www.congress.gov/b...

#TheGreatAwakening #5G #InvisibleEnemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Phillips @LDP2021
Here's a bunch just off the top of "duck duck go" . Hope this helps💝
07:17 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Kay Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LDP2021 in this post can reply
Kay Tee @kmax
05 February, 07:11
In response Donna Phillips to her Publication
Thanks Donna I will take a look. I have been researching this area for 12 years & been fortunate to speak with some of the world leaders in EMR science, engineering & health. I have to to keep my son and I safe. We react badly to the microwave radiation already present from wifi, mobile phones & infrastructure.

I would love this to be true. The respected advocates for health would be all over this & they are not. I wrote to DJT about this. RFK Jr is working on it for us.

I can still measure radiation, some areas in Oz with 5g i feel straight away.

#TheGreatAwakening