Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 September, 11:16
Good morning to all the 250+ AU prayer warriors! I'm happy to report good news in Josh's road to recovery. After the call for prayer last night, Josh finally showed signs of waking and acknowledgement of voice commands after enduring his open heart surgery. The call for prayer went out last night because dr's were concerned that he had not shown signs of waking since surgery and had told the family to prepare themselves for the worst. At 5:39 am this morning, Josh started moving his toes, then fluttering his eyes. I am told the joy in that hospital room was off the charts! Praise God!!! The dr's have had to put him back under due to the chest tubes and wires and to keep him still for healing. Our family wanted me to thank each and every one of you who prayed for Josh's recovery. Your prayers were heard and answered! I personally, was overwhelmed by the outpouring of love, and prayer from this amazing group of God's family here on AU. It has touched me deeply. Forever, Thank you ALL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply
Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
25 September, 03:23
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
😁 That's right Justice. I like your spunk!💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 September, 03:31
In response Tizzylish 1985 to her Publication
I am sorry i missed your prayer Call but will continue Praying for you and your family🙏