JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Secondly, the purpose of the rally- beyond "Trump's" naming of things- is for the patriots to intermingle and this is happening too. The soil is very rich there for sprouting new anons. The Great Awakening is not happening in a bubble. Just as you influence people in your day to day interactions, so do the anon's at the rally. These events serve as an incubator for tadpoles and I witnessed this fact personally. An anon enjoys a very captive audience here and not a single opportunity is wasted.
07:27 AM - Sep 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 September, 11:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
From what I have seen there is a lot of intermingling, with the waits to get in and after ppl chit chat a lot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
25 September, 05:13
You're so funny....
311 . 944

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
25 September, 02:21
Every day is an opportunity 🙏🏻🕊❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
25 September, 09:40

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:12
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
I love our meme makers so much. Thanks for sharing.

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
25 September, 07:35
Ive requested a ticket to the rally on Saturday in the Detroit area. I’d go alone because I literally dont know a single other person who is willing to go to a Trump rally. I hope I get a ticket. Your posts this morning have me pumped up.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
26 September, 01:17
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I visited Detroit and my hometown of Flint in summer of 2020 and I'm afraid you might be right- you're goin it alone. lol. Detroit needs a very deep housecleaning. The level of criminality there surrounding the 2020 election, for example, is downright impressive.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 September, 07:35
Very encouraging!