Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 September, 04:44
Navy decode

=

There I Will Give Thee Signs ✨/ Wernher Von Braun / Knowledge Is Power 💫/ The Final Showdown 🍿/ Are You A Wizard 🧙‍♂️/ I Am Known By My Creator / The Flowing Water 🌊/ Paving The Way 🔥/ The Gematria Is The Truth Of Universe 🔡🔢/ You Have More Than You Know / Youre Manifesting Right Now / Lets Talk Abut What You Saw / True Prophet Appointed By God / I Hope I Start My New Life Soon / I Do Not Need Anyone To Believe In Me ✌️/ Yeshua Is Here Now In Usa 🦌/ How Can I Know Who To Trust / Let Me Show You What Love Is 💘/ You Just Needed The Key 🔑/ Lets Act Like Human Beings Again With A Soul / Sumpin Big Is Habenning Folks This Is Unprecedented Buckle Up / Rainbow Warriors Are Now Here 🌈/ My Numbers Show The Truth 🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
315-513
1890-0981
2231-1322
TS 13:03 - 1:03

WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
PATRIOTS.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
24 September, 05:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Youre Manifesting Right Now

#BlueGreenTeam 💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soulo Flier @SouloFlier
24 September, 07:20
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
I am sorry, but what you are talking about is of the devil....talk to Jesus about what you would like and see if he would want that for you! New Age thinking is of SATAN!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
24 September, 09:46
In response Soulo Flier to her Publication
Wake up and think a little before you go making such vicious accusations. No one made you God to judge people from positive posts that may not resonate with you. Be better please and thank yoy

24 September, 09:51
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Thanks Chris, I've missed my big brother.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Always miss you too Sis! Don’t let the uneducated drag you down…keep being you and let that light of love shine! ❤️
10:26 PM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
24 September, 10:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Big hugs 🤗