memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:45
In response memes matter to her Publication
How on earth they pulled this one off is a story I want to hear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:49
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
its pretty easy i think when you have information masses does not also involving tech, social engineering,finances, history, that they arent in a maze so they think bahahhaGod wins,but they made it look as if we was lesser evolved in many areas pointing to darwin ofc, in tech and they have kept our frequency as low as [they] can, separate us from God i.e us self..i say easy but i should say systematic crimes against humanity where we dont know,but rather "enjoy" [it] was [they're] plan,again God wins

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:50
,and where we thought we had lesser tech and gadgets, we was fooled to think excatly that and they could keep stealing identeties,like [they] always did

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 09:51
🤣 Still want to hear the juicy details!

memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:53
😂🍿

Royal Raven @Royalraven
So many fascinating events to learn about!
09:56 PM - Sep 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
24 September, 09:58
I pray whitehat societies have kept Alexandria and all of the kept information in several libraties and I pray we get to sit and read there

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 September, 10:03
There is SO MUCH TO LEARN! Rather interesting unlike the crap [they] have been deceiving us with.