Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
1-year ago TODAY, The White House tweeted, "My fellow Americans, the best is yet to come."
06:32 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Pat Harger @Quickchange63
05 February, 07:07
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
AND ?? Still WAITING!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
05 February, 01:07
I always knew the word "yet" was there for a reason. 100% faith that the best IS yet to come!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 February, 12:53
#therearenocoincidences
The Best Is Yet To Come ❤💌🙏

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 February, 12:25
On January 6th, President Trump told us, "The best is yet to come". I didn't realize the time until later on when i watched the recording. 11:11 in AZ was 1:11 in DC.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 11:36
YES IT IS!!!!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 February, 11:33
https://michaeljlindell.co... - has a GREAT new documentary Absolute Proof

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 11:12

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
05 February, 11:11
⚡️ 1111 ⚡️🙏🇺🇸 The BEST is yet to come. 🙏🇺🇸 #ILoveTrump #ILOVEYOU #godblessyou

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
05 February, 11:01
Maybe the tweet of "storm is upon us" was disinfo and this was the real "My fellow Americans"?

😼

Trump Mom @LaurenNann
05 February, 10:46
17 days in office (2/6) for that buffoon would be enough

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
05 February, 10:43

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 February, 10:42
None of these 1 year deltas ever come true. Hope this is different.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 February, 10:40

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
05 February, 10:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Yes! #darktolight ☀️🇺🇸

Sissy Maga @SissyQ
Did you see flynn's video on Doug billings, all of a sudden there's no plan, and no insuraction act filed. We are not under Military. Wtf

Randy McCool @RandyMcCool
05 February, 10:43
In response Sissy Maga to her Publication
Time will tell. Perhaps there is not.
IF there IS a plan in process, and being asked to reply only 'yes' or 'nonesense' he would not be able to give the plan away to DS, he would have to say nonsense.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
05 February, 10:53
In response Sissy Maga to her Publication
I saw it and cried. Then Doug said he has a bet with a friend for a bottle of wine on if Biden is the President or if Trump is & asked if he should hand it over. General Flynn said don’t pop the cork, yet, wait a little longer. I think I’m going to need to take my anxiety medicine more often.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
And that was the last thing that POTUS said in his last speech!
I believe it !!!

05 February, 10:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
yes! I believe it, too. ❤️🇺🇸

Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
05 February, 10:39
100% faith!

05 February, 10:55
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
🙏
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 February, 10:37
Oh wow. what a proof.

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
05 February, 09:17
today may be the day per Charlie: https://youtu.be/g5Ejv6428...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 February, 08:46
2021 update time: "My Fellow Americans..."
#DoItQ

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 February, 08:40
☑️☑️☑️💯💯💯❤️🤍💙

North *** @Northstar
05 February, 07:56
!!!