Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 September, 12:32
Synonym for indeed is β€œin Truth”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
Decode:
Indeed by VK & President Trump
Monk Fish by VK

Where We Go One, We Go ALL x 3 ...
Q2987
White Squall movie
Q854

And is it a coincidence that Whites QWall @QTip75 posted it 😎
09:06 AM - Sep 24, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply
24 September, 07:51
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
And my first name is Jeff 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
24 September, 09:36
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Woah 🀯 ... No coincidences 😎

Hi Jeff

24 September, 11:49
I have four pages of notes/proofs on that movie. The entire movie is written about what’s been happening. It’s almost unbelievable :)

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
24 September, 10:05
Also interesting…. Monk Fish are also usually given the guillotine treatment!?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 September, 10:14
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
When I think of Monks I think of baldness , which makes me think of MS13 gangs , and Pres Trump did say death for human traffickers πŸ€”

24 September, 11:04
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
A Monk is a brotherhood member. And who ordered guillotines quite a few years ago?

Obama.

Renegade Revelations.