Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 September, 08:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Is it possible that the firmament is a Cabal thing?

Interesting that the meme shows a tree breaking free of a glass “dome.” 🤔
08:52 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
23 September, 09:15
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
After nearly 5 years the only thing I know for sure is... anything is possible. I am flying HIGH thinking soon we will be given Truth we can hang our hat on. Dear God Let it Be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.M. Phaedrus @JMPhaedrus
23 September, 09:14
the firmament/night sky is the boundary condition/event horizon between this realm and the next one above... nothing material can penetrate it... but it can be accessed by ascendant Consciousnesses.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 September, 09:18
In response J.M. Phaedrus to his Publication
If we are ascending, we will - in effect - be breaking free of it.

The firmament is a prison - no matter who is running the place - an impenetrable dome is an impenetrable dome.

23 September, 09:00
And I believe it was a Q saying as well.

23 September, 08:59
It is possible. I chose it because to me it was us breaking free!!!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 September, 09:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication