Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
23 September, 03:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
23 September, 03:17
In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication
I thought Xi was supposed to be the good guy who did not like the CCP. This is so confusing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 September, 03:24
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
So, I get that the CCP wants him out, but I thought he and Putin and Trump were working together.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 September, 03:26
The thing is, there is no spoon.

So, don't try to figure it out? Just wait and see what happens?
03:31 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
23 September, 03:40
If it is stressful, I say put it in the rear view. Until it's hitting the windshield, don't let it have legs. Carry on!

23 September, 04:53
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Thank you!