Patriots.

The time has come.

I must leave you for good now.

You have more than you know.

It was a pleasure being with you here.

JK!

Iā€™m not going anywhere!

Happy FRIDAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Patriots. The time has come. I must leave you for good now.
You have more than you know. It was a pleasure being with you here.=1261

Beloved Ones Let Us Continue Loving One Another Because Love Is From God And Everyone Who Loves Has Been Born From God And Knows God=1261

Right Now Me And My Almighty God The Father Wish To Save As Many Souls Before The Big Day Please I Beg Of You Turn Back To God Right Now=1261

God Almighty Please Help Humanity To Unite As One Nation World Under God To Free Ourselves From Tyranny And Oppression=1261

Jesus Is The Son Of The Almighty God And His Fight While On Earth Was Against Jewish Wealth And Hypocrisy We Pick Up Where He Left Off=1261

All Praises Please God Activate All Righteous Human's Super Powers In The Almighty God Humans Are So Much More Then We've Been Told=1261

Love The Word Of The Will Of All Mighty God Yeshua Christ Most High Blessings Of God To Grace Our Eternal Souls Peace Be With You=1261
01:12 PM - Sep 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
23 September, 01:47
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
woza !! good one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 September, 01:50
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
Numbers R Fun! šŸ˜€