Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Operation Mockingbird meet Operation Great Awakening! We're never going back to sleep.
03:57 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
05 February, 05:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
OMG that is pretty hilarious- word for word blip by blip same clippity clip clip clip- thank you for the smile!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
05 February, 02:57
but muh news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
05 February, 02:39
the MSM makes me sick.

One Staggerwing @Staggerwing
05 February, 02:16
nothing to see here folks move along..........boom

Kate Spencer @Hopeful4it
05 February, 12:54
Wow!!! who knew it was that absolutely scripted!

Dave Webb @AngryFetus68
05 February, 12:41
That is crazy! I always knew they parroted everything, but not to this level. Question is who is the one sending the message to these people? Who is behind the curtain?

deb burk @PatriotsMom
05 February, 12:23
The even manipulate weather forecasts. Take it down!

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
05 February, 12:21
That was the most entertaining thing I've seen in a long time. I wish I had each of their email addresses and could send this post to them. What hacks. One things for certain...that $80K+ degree certainly didn't get them anywhere. A 3rd grader can do what they do!! SMH

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
05 February, 12:05
Mike Lindell just proved he's a better journalist than ANY of these imposters. Every one of these folks should be removed as we would remove an infected tooth...with prejudice.

Georgia Harley @Hrlegel66
05 February, 12:04
Very creepy!

05 February, 11:19
Gonna be a wonderful day!

05 February, 11:18
This is extremely dangerous to our REPUBLIC!

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
05 February, 11:14
Its rather comical, Especially when we know the truth and they're saying we don't check facts. 🤣🤣 Clowns on parade!🤡

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
05 February, 10:34
Never gets old....You can tell who they grew up watching as they mimic older, more famous anchors.

Dee Martin @DMAlways
05 February, 10:29
This reminds me of a clip from the Movie Stepford Wives..l "More coffee" Lol They are ridiculous and we know better and we are holding the line...

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
05 February, 10:21
The invisible enemy. It was there all along and we couldnt see it.

Liz wrme @wrme
05 February, 10:21
🤮 but the good news is We are NOT a Democracy!!! Praise our Republic 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
05 February, 10:17
oh but childtraficking isnt dangerous to our democracy and massive voter fraud? Perhaps you propaganda machines are the danger to our democracy! shame on everyone of you! you are the reason I dont turn on my tv anymore. you are a bunch of lying criminals!

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
05 February, 10:07
Ghost Sir, how many TV sets do you have 😋

God First! @LauraInMD
05 February, 09:59
The first time I watched this, it was very alarming and frightneing at the same time. Now that I know what "they" do, it just feels like an audition tape. Mostly at the end, some seemed better (right pause, hand gestures, facial expressions) than others (dead pan, flat delivery).

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 February, 09:13
The MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal. #EnemyOfThePeople .
Goal of the cabal:
A one world satanic totalitarian government with complete control over Earth

Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

#WAKEUPAMERICA
There's one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

WHEN WE UNITE, [THEY] LOSE.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
05 February, 11:09
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Better pics frens. Sorry those were cut off.
Love you all!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 February, 08:25
I like how this is a "conservative" conglomerate. This is not just a liberal network tactic.

Oddly enough, one of the best "wake-ups" for some normies was what happened with Fox. People were lulled into thinking Fox was an honest arbiter and a counter to the "known" left-leaning propaganda of CNN et al. I bet a bunch of people were surprised to find Fox is not different; just marketed themselves to be. Still waiting on Greg Gutfeld and Brian Kilmede (their - and frankly media's - two best) to leave at some point. Maybe to whatever network Trump is developing. 🙏🏻🙌

Elena Iove @Camberu71
05 February, 05:33
OMG, THEY ARE SO HYPOCRITES, SOIND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD! tHEY SOUND AS IF THEY ARE BRAIN WASHED BUT THEY KNOW WHAT THEY AREDOING...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
05 February, 08:18
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
They are just paid scriptreaders - aka actors. Most everything you see in a "live" interview is scripted and/or framed. If you go off script as a guest/expert, you won't be invited back.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
05 February, 05:28
News to me , always seemed to be depressing and negative even before I was awake, but then you might be shown, a few second grab of : here is a dog on a skateboard ! 🛹🐕🤨👀

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 February, 05:09
These puppets are "extremely dangerous" to our listening ears.

and from radio all we get is same...🎶radio goo goo radio ga..ga

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
05 February, 04:15
How many will still suffer from cognitive dissonance?

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 February, 04:02
LOL. They are right about one thing: This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 February, 04:01
THANQ been hoping to find this one!!! xxxx

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
05 February, 04:00
One of those is just a station in lil 'ol Idaho... even we aren't exempt from the lamestream media mockingbirds!