#VeronicaWolski

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… ❀️ 🀍 πŸ’™ πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
10:48 AM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 September, 02:09
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
πŸ’œπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
24 September, 04:23
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
24 September, 01:41
God Bless Ms. Monroe! Thank God you got out of there...Chiraq is on fire! Thanks to the last 50 yrs of Mob Rule & Zionist Emanuel. Larry Lightfoot is a side note, cis ain't shit! She knows she's done, just like Gov Jelly Belly. His fam was on Epstein Island. Hmmmm

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
24 September, 12:41
they tried and died

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
23 September, 08:47
I imagine her being alive and having a beer and toast to Q with us all at the end of this mess! I hope I'm right! In my dreams, I am right!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 September, 08:51
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
I pray that you are right ... Veronica and Jr.
And we were chosen to be alive at this time.
πŸ’• πŸ™πŸ»

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
24 September, 04:03
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
πŸ™‚I think she's alive. Being kept somewhere safe.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
23 September, 08:23
Veronica❀️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 September, 07:53

23 September, 08:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
❣️

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 September, 07:47
She’s watching over every single one of us right now. She’s our voice to God.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
23 September, 07:38
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
23 September, 12:23
WHAT SHE SAID, DITTO! 🀩

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
23 September, 11:16
Haven’t seen this photo. love it!
#VeronicaFriday❀️

23 September, 11:36
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
πŸ’•

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 September, 11:15
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ₯°πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
#ThePeoplesBridge
#VeronicaFriday

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 September, 11:45
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
23 September, 12:23
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩🀩