Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
Saturday in South Africa, blackouts will be really bad. Mostly 4 hours off 2 hours on then again 4 off and 2 on..... the whole evening and night. In our area anyway. Can't help but wondering, what are they hiding from us Saturday evening? mmmmm
07:55 AM - Sep 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
Antonio Jepson @antonio_jepson
27 September, 12:46
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Really sneaky

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 07:21
Some "words" comes to my mind.....
USA versus SA timezone
Starlink (we have major internet problems all over the Country and signals on mobiles)
Removing / Replacing
Riots heating up.....again
QFS
Some name brand foods = off the shelves (some of my favorites😟
Flight activity
Certain meds not available anymore.
It's the small things we normally would not notice but "now" it's so in our face to see.
And by the way.....the "strike of people in the power sector" are NOT the reason for the blackouts.
Down you go deep evil! We know how to make a fire and cook, we know how to make a plan for lights cause YOU EVIL made us think out of our box and use things God gave us in the beginning. May God bless all of you and hold that line! It's almost over..I feel it in my whole body and spirit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 September, 01:40
I’m on holiday in Portugal … retirning next week ( not excited to sit in the darkness )

I think theyre killing 2 birds with one stone if you get what i mean

one is to remove whats left in the Dumbs the other is to remove the “State” … watch the masses

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
23 September, 11:59
The trafficking of children you aren't supposed to see.?

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 September, 11:54
😳Also, Canada to be hit hard tomorrow with Fiona

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
23 September, 11:52
Didn't they find Tons of Gold there?
Last I heard There was also a lot of smaller Cabals Army's sent there to try and Take it!?
Bait?
Shut Down?
Cover?
Take Down?
🤔

26 September, 07:28
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
South Africa are known for our gold and other minerals. The evil just played their games with it all for years. Diamonds comes to my mind.
My thoughts = WH in control here under our noses.

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
23 September, 10:01
Lots of cat comms lately and a whale surfacing. Trump reposted an entire Q compilation video last night. Market is tanking. Threats of nuclear response from Putin. Shmita year.. 7yr cycle. It’s happening!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
23 September, 09:43
hmmm several reference to the 24?

Jess 369 @Jess_369_
23 September, 09:30
load shedding… apparently got to do with staff who want payrises but who rrslky knows. either way its ridiculous… im not in SA but very much awarenof the issue

26 September, 07:30
In response Jess 369 to her Publication
That's just "their" excuse for blackouts.

LeLe John @Grace1125
23 September, 09:07
switching over to starlink ?

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 September, 08:01
something shifty