Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
22 September, 09:03
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
XTREME DEEP DIVE INTO SHAPESHIFTING DEMON! ARE THE WH SHOWING US SOMETHING?!
McAllister TV

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
22 September, 09:18
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I've found this version which is clearer. The man looks like a scantily clad aerialist. But WHY? I wondered if he could be a camera man taking shots from an unusual angle, but again, WHY, and why is he near naked? At a Children's charity event? We know any charity, let alone CHILDREN's charity is highly suspect with these types. Also, the words BLUE CREST stuck out for me. BLUE is a huge theme with the Illuminati, they use the color and the word all the time in their businesses, "Blue Mercury, Blue Ribbon," etc. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
William and Kate at gala dinner for children's charity - YouTube

(9 Jun 2011) RUSHES FOR THIS STORY ON TAPE NUMBER GEN2033 - Duration 27 Mins - SEE STORY NUMBER G13007The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended a black-tie...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
I agree with you. They're not shape shifters, they look like aerialists. I went to YT, found the video, magnified it on my screen and that's what they appear to be. Very odd for a children's charity event no doubt, but this is yet another example of why it's so important to not trust every video out there. These women are convinced they're seeing shapeshifters but are only seeing what they want to see. More fake news. Everyone needs to stay vigilant and pray for discernment bc deception is EVERYWHERE. Even within a community you feel you can trust.
10:59 PM - Sep 22, 2022
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pinkalena in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pinka Pinka, click on at the bottom under it