Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
Shar Sirn @SharS
05 February, 07:58
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
When I say this, I get torn up. We are"One Nation, Under God!"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
05 February, 06:54
Sorry, America First

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 06:05
Importand distinction - #expandyourthinking

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
05 February, 05:39
🙌🙌🙌🙌 ThanQ for sharing.

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
05 February, 03:39
where does that account post?

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
07 February, 01:22
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
Not on gab or clouthub so where did this come from?

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
05 February, 03:23
I think it is high time to stop listening to Joe M and think for ourselves. He is a great motivator, but time to ween off his tit. He took us far, to wake us up. He did his job. No need to be hanging on his every word. IJS.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 06:09
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
Joe M is a voice I have come to trust over time and which I value.

I have always done my own research and I am sure many other do as well.

🙏❤️

Peace and Unity

Ivana Havlova @pralinka95123
05 February, 06:15
In response Aboriginal Babe to her Publication
It's not over yet, there's too much evil in the world, some bastard is launching a worse COVID 21 virus over Europe from a plane, we need to find out where it's made! ANGLIA? know .😪😪😪😪😪