Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
23 September, 01:34
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
So true!
Interesting part for me is that I also learn so much from people with whom I disagree or who are flat out wrong in their conclusions. But they may enlighten me to a different aspect of a problem, even if their desired solution is a reallly bad idea.
Really miss when people could honestly discuss things and really listen to different viewpoints!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
22 September, 09:07
Did you know that Science cannot prove to you that anything other than your current Observation is real?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 September, 09:02
Amen! Grateful for Anons!

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 September, 08:56
New sights and insights
appear on our paths ...

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
22 September, 08:49

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
22 September, 09:24
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
A wide range of research and experience helps to center our perspective and confidence level.